Our college prepares scholars, develops leaders, translates theory to practice, and advances knowledge of human behavior, health, and quality of life. Key Characteristics:
- An interdisciplinary environment for discovery, learning, and engagement
- Faculty and graduates who are leaders in the health and human sciences
- Research that advances knowledge and is responsive to ever-changing conditions
- Applications of knowledge to improve people's well-being
- Engagement with diverse constituencies and communities to address a broad spectrum of human needs.
Our college's people and programs have an increasingly positive impact on the behavior, health, and quality of life of people.
We Make Lives Better
- By building and maintaining a climate of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- By offering high quality mentoring and professional development for students, faculty, and staff
- By advancing transdisciplinary, translational research to solve local, national, and global challenges
- By developing the next generation of basic, applied, advanced, progressive, innovative, and forward-thinking scientists to improve human health and quality of life
- By preparing students to be leaders in their professions and communities
- By preparing excellent practitioners1, and preparing students for professional graduate programs2
- By creating online offerings that support student progress, foster the career development of diverse groups of students and alumni, and serve workforce needs
- By engaging with the public locally, throughout Indiana, globally, and sustainably