Jump to other news and events
STAR - After your STAR Visit
- Check your class schedule on myPurdue.
- Check your Purdue email account at https://mymail.purdue.edu/ to see if you have any messages from the University, the College of Health and Human Sciences and/or your unit. Your Purdue email account is the mode of communication that we will use when we have something important to tell you. Therefore, it is important to check it regularly!
- Sign up for Boiler Gold Rush, if you haven't done so already.
- Pay tuition online and confirm your registration. If you have questions about tuition payment, contact the Bursar.
- Contact your advisor if you have questions about your plan of study, your major, and/or your class schedule.
- Get your textbooks. See https://www.purdue.edu/registrar/currentStudents/textbooks/ for more information.
- Contact ITaP Customer Service Center for questions regarding your career account or your Purdue email account.
- Update your Student Educational Planner (SEP) through MyPurdue Plan to reflect your Fall 2015 course selections.