Edward C. Elliott’s vision continues
Since 1940, the Edward C. Elliott Hall of Music has been a gathering place where the performing arts offer glimpses of alternate ways to view the world, ideas are given a public hearing, talent and ability are given a grand framework and the university and community are entertained and refreshed.
In support of that role, Hall of Music Productions was developed to manage Purdue’s performing arts venues and to serve as an in-house production company.
What we do beyond Elliott Hall:
- Create video, lighting, sound and staging at Purdue venues or off site
- Provide production support for Purdue functions such as ground-breakings, galas, dedication ceremonies, festivals and commencement exercises
- Produce live-event videos
- Produce informational, broadcast, advertising or documentary videos
- Create and direct programming for Ross-Ade Stadium and Mackey Arena video screens
- Design promotional print materials
- Provide production support for athletic press conferences
- Act as a hands-on learning center for students
Hall of Music Productions has garnered a host of awards for creativity in the media arts, including American Advertising Federation ADDY Awards and Telly Awards. We have been honored for our work in poster design, television commercials and more. For a complete listing of our awards please visit our awards page.