Supported Degree Objectives
- The Educational Leadership Program is designed for individuals seeking to meet the requirements of a State of Indiana administrative license.
- The course work in the Master of Science in Education with a Major in Educational Leadership will not satisfy the United States Department of Homeland Security and Purdue University Graduate School requirement that you take 6 credit hours of face to face classes per semester. As such, Purdue University Fort Wayne is unable to issue a Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility, for this program.
- Master of Science in Education (MSED)
- Non Degree
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
Master's Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
Fall Spring Summer June 30 November 15 Rolling U.S. Citizen May 1 September 15 No Entry International
Program Contact Information
- Candidates for admission must be eligible for Indiana Education Licensure.