Requirements to apply for SROP1. Obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript(s) from your most recently attended University
2. Write a one page research statement
3. Write a one page personal statement
4. Create or update your CV
5. Obtain the email and phone # of two professors, that we may contact for letters of recommendation; speak to these professors ahead of time, so they are willing to write the letters of recommendations very soon after you apply
• Your recommenders will receive an email with a link to upload your letter of recommendation; this email will come from email@example.com
• When communicating with your recommenders, give them a short resume of your experiences and interests and remind them of a project or paper you completed in their class.6. Your application can be submitted before your letters of recommendation are written (your recommenders will upload their letters AFTER your application has been submitted).
7. Only two letters of recommendation can be submitted through the BIG TEN ACADEMIC ALLIANCE (BTAA) application portal.
• Apply to Purdue University SROP through the BTAAA application portal
• Be sure to select Purdue University as one of your programs of interest
8. If you are a DACA or undocumented student, apply to Purdue directly at: https://gradapply.purdue.edu/register/srop