Apply for a Purdue LSAMP Travel Award
LSAMP is committed to the goal of supporting scholars to fully participate, present their work at a research conference and facilitating career development. Students are encouraged to apply for a travel award for up to $600.
- Purdue LSAMP scholars receive priority for consideration of LSAMP travel awards.
- Students are expected to give an oral or poster presentation at a regional, national, and international research conference.
- Funds can be used for airfare, conference registration, hotel and shuttle services.
- Upon returning from travel, students are required to submit a summary of their conference experience in the form of a news release.
- Students are required to submit a picture of themselves presenting their research at the conference.
Apply for a Travel Award
- To apply for a travel award, fill out the survey at this link https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3VskfUga36l2Mst.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at email@example.com