The LSAMP Summer Research Program offers student research, enrichment and support opportunities. The summer program is eight weeks long and carries a generous stipend. Students collaborate with faculty mentors on a research project, attend academic workshops and complete a community service project. Upon completion, students present research via a poster presentation.
Summer Research activities include:
- Research with Faculty and Graduate Teams
- Purdue Summer Research Opportunity Program's (SROP) GRE Workshops
- Community Service Project
- STEM Laboratory Tour
- Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) Workshops and Presentations
- SROP's Research Poster Symposium and Reception
Benefits of participation in LSAMP:
- Cutting-edge research projects.
- Supportive programs.
- Critical thinking and learning workshops.
- Financial support.
- Attendance and research project presentation at conferences.
- Preparation for graduate school and academic testing.
- Mentor programs.
- Peer academic coaching.