Eligibility and Requirements
- Eligible graduate students: either U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or DACA recipients that have been accepted into a Purdue University Graduate program for the Fall 2021 Semester.
- Graduate students who are from underrepresented populations and diverse backgrounds, which include but are not limited to African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, American Indians, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, Native Pacific Islanders and LGBTQ+.
- Apply to Purdue Graduate Bridge Program through application portal.
- Upload a current CV/Resume.
- Write a 1-page diversity statement that describes your leadership, work, volunteer and any other experience with diversity and/or social justice issues, which can include experience working with underrepresented minorities. Describe how these experiences foster a culture of enhanced direction, experience, and ideas in scholarship and research.
- Provide name and email of supporting faculty mentor from Purdue University.