Navajo Nation - Graduate Fellowship
Deadline: Two annual deadlines: 6/25 & 11/25
The Navajo Nation Graduate Fellowship is established to provide financial assistance to eligible Navajo graduate students.
- The applicant shall be a full-time or part-time graduate student.
- The applicant must be of Navaho heritage.
- The applicant shall pursue only one degree at the same level: a master’s degree, an education terminal degree, or a doctorate’s degree.
- $5,000-$10,000 per academic year for full-time students
- The purpose of the dissertation funding is to support doctoral students with financial assistance to defray costs directly related to dissertation research and printing only.
Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship and Financial Assistance
P.O. Box 1870
Window Rock, AZ 86515
Tel: (928) 871-7444
Fax: (928) 871-6742