- You feel like you’re going crazy at home.
2. You miss the co-rec and plan on going to the gym EVERY DAY.
3. Instead of getting home from class and going to hang out with friends like you would at school, you get home from work and attempt to pass out as quickly as possible.
4. You’ve realized you’re just not quite ready for the real world yet.
5. You’re ready to make this year “the best one yet.”
6. You’ve spent way too much money on supplies for your dorm or apartment.
7. You’ve started to become delirious and THINK you see friends/classmates wherever you are.
8. You’re sick of hearing how your high school friends/ co-workers think their university is better than Purdue.
9. Your social life consists of refreshing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, and other social media, over and over again.
10. You get so excited when you realize you only have a few more weeks until you get to go back to your favorite place on earth…. BOILER UP!