Is your noisy roommate’s boombox getting to you? If you are looking for a quiet location to study for your finals, check out the Purdue Libraries. The following libraries will remain open for 24 hours a day during the dates and times listed below:
- The Siegesmund Engineering Library (in Potter): Sunday, Dec. 1 at 11:00 a.m. through Saturday, Dec. 14 at 5:00 p.m.
- The Hicks Undergraduate Library: Sunday, Dec. 1 at 1:00 p.m. through Saturday, Dec. 14 at 5:00 p.m.
The Humanities, Social Science, and Education Library (HSSE, located in STEW Center) will be open during these periods:
- Sunday, Dec. 1: 1:00 p.m. to midnight
- Monday, Dec. 2 – Friday, Dec. 6: 7:00 a.m. to midnight
- Saturday, Dec. 7: 11:00 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday, Dec. 8: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Monday Dec. 9 – Thursday, Dec. 12: 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Friday, Dec. 13: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 14: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving Break and Finals Week hours for all campus libraries can be found here: http://www.lib.purdue.edu/hoursList. The West Lafayette Library, a local public library right across the street from Panda Express in the Village, also has quiet study areas. Their hours are located here: http://www.wlaf.lib.in.us/index.php/hours-a-holidays.