Two great opportunities seen on the CCO Inside Track Newsletter:
LinkedIn – Career Networking Session (April 7):
5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Learn how to work a room, find jobs by talking to people, and how to take advantage of every opportunity to schmooze the crowd and meet people who can help with the career search.
- Understand the purpose of networking
- Define the individual’s network
- Learn the keys to networking
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of networking
Hire Big 10 Virtual Career Fair (April 8 – 10):
Looking for a Job? Attend the Hire Big 10 Virtual Career Fair from anywhere! Students, post-docs, and alumni are invited to attend the Fair on April 8-10. It’s a unique virtual event that helps job seekers meet employers in a time-efficient, virtual way.
- Get interviews without ever leaving your computer
- Avoid waiting in long lines
- Meet employers searching for candidates with advanced degrees