Spring Grades will be posted Wednesday, May 10 after midnight on myPurdue > Academic Tab > Grades (Final Grades or Grade Detail). Watch your Purdue e-mail for information concerning unmet pre-requisites, honor roll congrats, or academic probation.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you view your grades:
- If you feel that the grade you earned was mis-calculated and you have sufficient proof (i.e. Blackboard, your personal records, returned tests or scantrons, etc.), please contact your professor immediately. Their contact information should be on the syllabus. Be polite, patient, and persistent!
- Unless you gave your parents’ permission to view myPurdue, they will not receive notification of your grades. It is your responsibility to talk them about it. Your advisor cannot answer their questions concerning your grades, as it is a FERPA violation (the national law that protects your educational records).
After grades are posted, MyPurdue is likely to be relatively slow as students change their schedules in response to final grades. Here are some tips for changing courses:
- MyPurdue is currently open to all students for schedule modifications through June 9th at noon. Then MyPurdue will close until July 24th at 9:00 a.m. So, if you need to make schedule changes, make them soon!
- If you have lost your PIN, recover it at myPurdue > Academic Tab > Registration PIN.
- Contact your academic advisor if you have questions about what to retake.