Office: YONG 831
Phone: (765) 496-2299
Born in Monticello, IN, just moved from Indianapolis and now calls Lafayette home.
B.A., Communication: Electronic Media (Minor in Theatre), University of Indianapolis
- In college, I served as a Peer Leader, Admissions Ambassador, Orientation Leader, Campus Program Board chair, and much more!
- I worked in Radio Promotions for Emmis Communications, Indianapolis
- I also was a radio on-air personality for 88.7 FM Indianapolis all 4 years of college
- I competed locally and nationally on University of Indianapolis Speech Team
- Prior to Purdue, I was an Admissions Counselor at the University of Indianapolis
- Currently the advisor for our Exploratory Studies Ambassadors
Where do I begin? Christmas is my favorite time of the year. My parents owned a Hallmark store, so I blame them for my need to over decorate at Christmas time. During the fall, you'll catch me watching a lot of football. I'm a HUGE fan and love my Indianapolis Colts boys. In college I had the chance to cover some of the Colts games and sit in the press box. I even got to head in to the locker room after each game and conduct interviews. Dream come true for this girl!
Advice for the Future Boilermaker
Make Purdue your new home! Go out and meet people and get involved. You're going to spend a lot of time on this campus and you'll have the chance to meet some amazing people. This is your time to explore, make new friends, and grow as an individual. College will be one of the best times of your life and you'll have a pretty amazing time at Purdue. Don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone- that's when some of the best things happen!