Insurance for Camps and Conferences
- To request coverage, fill out the RM05 request form and forward to the Risk Management Office. This form needs to be submitted the month in which the program starts.
- Submit a roster of names, addresses, and parent information once the camp has started.
- To submit a claim, fill out the RM26 American Income claim form and forward to the Risk Management Office. Camp counselors or faculty need to sign the form.
- Arrange for the appropriate medical treatment. The medical facility should be told that the American Income Life policy is primary to any other medical policy. All medical invoices should be forwarded to the Risk Management Office.
Please direct all questions to the Office of Risk Management at RiskMgmt@purdue.edu or 765-494-7695.
- Youth Safety
- Procedures for Programs Involving Minors
- Youth Safety Guidelines
- FAQs for Programs Involving Minors
- Training on Youth Safety
- Transporting Minors
- Residence Hall Safety
- Campus and Facility Safety
- Camp/Conference Insurance
- Bullying Awareness
- Protecting Minors on Campus Video
- Medical Treatment Authorization for Minors