Insurance for Camps and Conferences

  • To request coverage, fill out the RM05 request form and forward to the Risk Management Office. This form needs to be submitted the month in which the program starts.
  • Submit a roster of names, addresses, and parent information once the camp has started. 
  • To submit a claim, fill out the RM26 American Income claim form and forward to the Risk Management Office. Camp counselors or faculty need to sign the form.
  • Arrange for the appropriate medical treatment. The medical facility should be told that the American Income Life policy is primary to any other medical policy. All medical invoices should be forwarded to the Risk Management Office.

Please direct all questions to the Office of Risk Management at or 765-494-7695.

Contact Information
Ernest C. Young Hall, 10th Floor
155 S. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2114
Phone: 765-494-5830
Fax: 765-494-1295

Get Adobe Reader

Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

© 2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Office of the Vice President for Ethics and Compliance

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact Office of Ethics and Compliance at