Investigative Analysis and Decision Making Environments
Mission Driven Research Projects(MDRPs):
Integrate Automated Analytical Reasoning into JigsawEnhance Jigsaw to provide the analyst with automated reasoning, built-in analytical capabilities and the ability to suggest hypotheses in addition to the visual analytical abilities of Jigsaw.
Georgia Tech: Stasko
Introducing Sustainable Visual Analytics into Command Center EnvironmentsThis project focuses on developing a framework for introducing sustainable visual analytics systems into command center environments. Initial testing will be done at the Puget Sound Joint Harbor Operations Center.
University of Washington: Haselkorn, Dailey / Purdue: Ebert, Collins
Coast Guard Search and Rescue Visual AnalyticsThis risk analysis system enables the interactive visualization, analysis and assessment of United States Coast Guard Search and Rescue missions.
Visual Analytics Law Enforcement Toolkit (VALET)This project allows enhanced exploration and analysis of multivariate spatiotemporal law enforcement data to enable advanced data exploration and analysis of high volume criminal, traffic and civil incidence report data.
Purdue: Ebert, Collins
VACCINE is dedicated to creating methods and tools to analyze and manage vast amounts of information for all mission areas of homeland security.
View VACCINE Information:
- Arizona State University
- Florida International University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Indiana University
- Morgan State University
- Navajo Technical College
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- Stanford University
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Houston, Downtown
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Washington
- Virginia Tech
- Carleton University, Canada
- Dalhousie University, Canada
- Justice Institute of British Columbia, Canada
- Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Swansea University, UK
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of Manitoba, Canada
- University of Oxford, UK
- University of Stuttgart, Germany
- University of Victoria, Canada
Featured VACCINE Student
Silvia Oliveros-Torres is a master's student in computer engineering graduating in May 2013.
500 Central Drive #226
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2022
- Phone: (765) 496-3747
- Fax: (765) 494-1028