Publish your abstracts, presentations and papers – The Regenstrief Center is pleased to introduce the RCHE Online Document Library. The library, developed with Purdue Libraries, is now accepting abstracts and documents from Purdue researchers that feature center-related research. The goal is to provide internal and external researchers, students and healthcare professionals a view of the breadth and depth of the center's on-going activities.
To submit your research:
- Determine if abstract/document is eligible for submission. Research must be sponsored or initiated by RCHE, or relate to its vision of a transformed healthcare delivery system providing services that maximize quality, cost-effectiveness and access for all persons. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to determine whether copyright restrictions apply. Visit http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo.php for additional guidance.
- Go to http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/rche and click on "My Account."
- Select "Create a FREE Account" and complete the enrollment form. You will receive an email confirming your account.
- Click on "Home" and "Departments and Centers."
- Scroll to "Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering" and the appropriate category within the RCHE list (i.e., paper, report, presentation).
- Complete required fields.
- Upload document to be submitted in Word, PDF or RTF format.
- Click on "Submit" and check your email for notification of review and posting.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying academic research to transform healthcare delivery.
Affiliates and Programs
- Cancer Care Engineering
- Center for Health Outcomes Research and Policy (CHORP)
- Center on Poverty and Health Inequities (COPHI)
- Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Health Informatics and Learning Technologies (HILT)
- Purdue Healthcare Advisors