Lecture from Bill Bivins, Founder and CEO of One World Clean Energy, Inc
March 28 @ 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering (ARMS), room 1010
BillBivins is an expert in technology, energy and operations with more than 20 years of experience leading project teams and corporate divisions to exceptional levels of productivity and profit. He is formally trained in nuclear energy, physics and economics. He is recognized as a renewable energy industry subject matter expert; by the US Department of Commerce, US Environmental Protection Agency, US Military, and in countries such as the United States China, South Africa, Italy, and the United Kingdom. Upon invitation, he has spoken at many businesses, government agencies and industry organizations in the US and internationally. Given today’s rapidly changing global marketplace, even the most evolved operation struggles to optimize profitability of by-products or to reduce expenditure on waste streams.
Mr. Bivins is Founder and CEO of One World Clean Energy, Inc. based in Louisville, Kentucky. He’s also the inventor of the OWCE Integrated Biorefinery Solution. One World Clean Energy’s mission is to provide affordable sustainable energy to underserviced communities. Bill’s comprehensive review and analysis will map the shortest path to increased profitability through waste mitigation or resource conversion to energy and grid sustainability.
The One World Clean Energy Integrated Biorefinery integrates both technically and economically.
· The technology integration provides for simultaneous production of natural gas, ethanol, biodiesel, and electricity virtually anywhere in the world.
· The economic integration, its design once replicate many distributed production business model provides for ‘right sized’ capacity selection for a symbiotic relationship with the region; not to over tax the resources nor produce beyond the capacity of consumption of a 25 mile radius of the facility.
· The modular design provides for shop fabrication and site ‘Lego’ construction on site. It will be the foundation for the development and commercialization of future add on modules.
· Being feedstock agnostic and having a proprietary contracting methodology, the fuel and energy produced are cost competitive with fossil energy of the region.
· One World Clean Energy Integrated Biorefineries produce zero waste and near zero emissions.
- Jill Wable