About the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship Facilities
Dedicated on October 21, 2004, Purdue University's Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship was the first building completed in Purdue's Discovery Park. A 31,000-square-foot, two-story facility, the Burton D. Morgan Center is located on State Street on the west edge of campus. The center includes a 72-seat lecture room, a presentation room, offices, and several conference rooms.
Room reservations are approved by Discovery
Park Engagement/Administration, you can make requests through the url below:
Click here for a basic instruction sheet on reserving rooms.
Please contact Cindy Ream with your questions. email@example.com
About Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship fosters the understanding and application of entrepreneurship with faculty and students across the Purdue campus and with stakeholders throughout the State.
Do you have a question for a MBA consultant?
Developing a plan, identifying the market? Please contact them by e-mail.
- Eric Fredrickson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Egemen Gozoglu email@example.com
- Preston Leavitt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Rostami email@example.com
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Room Reservations for BDMCenter:
- Click Here
- Cindy Ream firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engagement/Tours: 765-494-3662
- Certificate Program: 765-494-1314
- Small Business: 765-496-6491
- Fax: 765.494.9870