The Purdue Interns for Indiana program, partially funded by the Lilly Endowment, Inc., aims to accelerate company growth while providing students with valuable educational experiences.
At Interns for Indiana, we connect Purdue University Students to Indiana’s startups in order to promote economic development, enhance student success and keep the best and brightest right in the states. Through a mutual selection process, we help companies choose students who can assist in the product development, research, process improvement, sales and many other needs of their company to ultimately 1) promote economic development 2) enhance student success and 3) keep the best and brightest here - in Indiana.
- Nearly 650 students have honed their skills through internships at more than 200 Indiana startups.
- 93% of company partners report growth.
- At least 27% of students have been hired by their internship company following program participation.
- At least 18 companies have been started by program alumni.
- The majority of interns for Indiana students stay in Indiana after graduation.
- Students from a broad range of majors at four Purdue campuses have participated
Applications are now being accepted for the 2015 Summer (full-time) and Fall (part-time) Sessions. Simply complete the application. Our team will review all project applications and provide notification if your company’s project(s) is qualified to participate. An anticipated time-line of events will follow. The application system will close April 7, 2015. Please share this opportunity with your fellow startups as were are offering a financial incentive for all new company participants. Below you will find the application.
Company Applications: March 1 - April 7, 2015
Student Applications: April 8 - April 21, 2015
Interviews Conducted: April 22 - April 28, 2015
Matches Made & Announced: April 29 - May 1, 2015
For more information contact:
Jennifer Dexter, Internship and Outreach Program Manager 765-496-9350; email@example.com