CCTR ADVISORY PANEL MEETING - March 5, 2009
The first 2009 quarterly meeting of the CCTR Advisory Panel took place in Indianapolis on Thursday, March 5th.
Meeting location: the Government Conference Center in the Auditorium.
Marty Irwin, CCTR Director
765-494-7414, Purdue Office
317-232-8970, Indianapolis Office
- "Deep Well Injection" ~ Tony Pigors, Subsurface Technology Inc.
- "CO2 Pipelines: Infrastructure for CO2-EOR & CCS" ~ Sherry Tucker, Denbury Resources
- "Indiana Consortium for Research in Energy Systems and Policy" ~ J.C. Randolph, Indiana University
- "Coal Seam Horizontal Drilling and Wellbore Design for Underground Coal Gasification" ~ Jonathan Lightfoot, Scientific Drilling
- "The Potential for Underground Coal Gasification in Indiana" ~ Arvind Varma, et al., Purdue University, and Maria Mastalerz et al., Indiana Geological Survey
- "Establishing the Illinois Basin Coal Alliance" ~ F.T. Sparrow
CCTR ADVISORY PANEL MEETING
Marty W. Irwin, Director
Phone: 765.494.7414 or 317.232.8970
Steven F. Son, Associate Director
Indiana Center for Coal Technology Research
Energy Center at Discovery Park
203 S Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette IN 47907-1971 USA
Phone: 765.494.7037 (leave message, please)