Capitalizing upon the historic strengths at Purdue University in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, structural biology, and basic medical sciences, the Bindley Bioscience Center coalesces expertise and capabilities in systems engineering and nanotechnology to identify and develop new drug entities and more successful systems for delivery of drugs. An integrated approach combines the capacity of the Core Technologies with biological systems-based assays to enable new platforms for high throughput screening of candidate chemicals and biologics of potential use in research as well as for treatments or preventative agents. These capabilities will also be applied to the development of novel drug delivery approaches, especially those utilizing nanotechnology.
Additional ResourcesMolecular Cytometry Facilities
Interdisciplinary life sciences and engineering researchers collaborate to explore new technologies and scientific knowledge that impact the broad boundaries of plant, animal, and human diseases.
- Center for Analytical Instrumentation Development (CAID)
- Center for Global Research and Intervention in Infectious Diseases (C-GRIID)
- Clinical Proteomic Technologies for Cancer (CPTC)
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Science Institute (Indiana CTSI)
- Center for Direct Catalytic Conversion of Biomass to Biofuels (C3Bio)
No current events were found.
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
- Phone: 765.496.6147