Jump to other news and events
Purdue signature

A-Z Index            



How to Get Started with Financial Aid for Technology Statewide Students




To be considered for financial aid (grants, scholarships, student loans, and work-study), all students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSAs are available online at www.fafsa.gov

  • Remember to complete the FAFSA using the Purdue University School Code 001825 in order to receive aid in the Technology Statewide program.
  • In order to be considered for the maximum amount of aid, the FAFSA MUST BE FILED EVERY YEAR BY THE MARCH 1ST PRIOTIRY DEADLINE. Read further instructions on how to apply for financial aid.

Indiana State Grants
For Indiana Higher Education Grant and Twenty First Century Scholars you must file the FAFSA by the deadline of March 10th every year.  For more information regarding State Scholarships and Grant Programs visit http://www.purdue.edu/dfa/sandg/index.php and choose any of the links under "Indiana" on the left menu.

You may also log into the Indiana Division of Student Financial Aid (formerly SSACI) via the e-student website.

Indiana Child of Veteran and Public Officer Overview

  • Child of Disabled Veteran (CDV), Purple Heart recipient, or pupil of the Indiana Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Home (Learn more)
  • Child or spouse of deceased publicly employed law enforcement officers/fire-fighters/police reserve officers/paramedics/hazardous duty correctional facility employees (Learn more)

GI Bill
If you need to speak with someone regarding your eligibility please contact your Student Services Coordinator at your location.  Each Statewide Technology Location has a VA Certifying Official.  Or Veteran Affairs St Louis Office www.gibill.va.gov

Important Links for Financial Aid Resources:
Purdue MyMoney