2015 Summer Financial Aid
West Lafayette and College of Technology Statewide Locations
All students interested in receiving summer financial aid need to complete the Summer Aid Application. The Summer Aid Application will be available on your myPurdue account under the Financial Tab beginning in late March. Once the application is available, log into your myPurdue account to complete and submit your Summer Aid Application with your intended 2015 summer enrollment.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it could take two to three weeks to receive a Financial Aid award. Please monitor myPurdue for updates. Initial summer financial aid notifications will begin approximately April 1st.
All students requesting summer financial aid, except Athletes receiving Athletic Scholarship, should complete the summer aid application on their myPurdue account. Athletes on Athletic Scholarship should talk with their Athletic Department about summer aid availability.
All students must have the following documents on file before summer aid can be processed:
- A 2014-15 FAFSA unless only private loan will be used. The federal processor must receive your 2014-15 FAFSA no later than June 30, 2015.
- Any documents required to complete your 2014-15 FAFSA file. The Division of Financial aid will notify you of any necessary documents, such as a student or parent tax return transcript. Do NOT submit information unless requested to do so by our office.
- The 2015 Summer Aid Application (available late March on myPurdue)
You can calculate your anticipated aid eligibility online before the summer aid application is processed.
Other Important Information
- Private loans may be available to students enrolled less than half-time.
- You must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
- Financial aid is based on the number of credit hours in which a student is enrolled AND has initiated course participation as of the end of the second week of classes of module 2. Please visit https://www.purdue.edu/dfa/policies/icp.php to view details on these requirements.