2015 Regional Campus Summer Financial Aid
Students seeking a degree at Purdue West Lafayette who plan to enroll at a regional Purdue campus on a temporary basis for the summer term may be eligible to receive summer financial aid through Purdue University.
All fee dedicated aid, such as CVO fee remissions and staff dependent fee remissions, will be processed by the Regional Campus you will be attending. If a separate application and/or documentation is required, it must be submitted to the Regional Campus.
Students attending a Regional Campus are ONLY eligible for federal funding.
- Pell Grant, if any eligibility remains from the academic year (only occurs if not enrolled full-time both fall and spring).
- Any Stafford Loan eligibility not borrowed during the academic year
- Parent PLUS Loan pending credit approval
At least half-time enrollment is required for the use of Stafford and PLUS Loans.
- For undergraduates, 6 credit hours is half-time, and 12 or more credit hours is full-time.
- For graduate and professional students, 3 credit hours is half-time, and 6 or more hours during summer only is full-time.
All students must have the following documents on file before summer aid can be processed:
- A 2014-15 FAFSA unless only private loan will be used. The federal processor must receive your 2014-15 FAFSA no later than June 30, 2015.
- Any documents required to complete your 2014-15 FAFSA file. The Division of Financial aid will notify you of any necessary documents, such as a student or parent tax return transcript. Do NOT submit information unless requested to do so by our office.
- A 2015 Regional Campus Summer Aid Application completed and signed (see link below)
- Ensure you have completed the correct Intercampus TEMPORARY Transfer Admissions application at the Regional Campus you plan to attend for the summer 2015 session.
Other Important Information
- You must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
- Financial aid is based on the number of credit hours in which a student is enrolled AND has initiated course participation as of the end of the second week of classes of module 2. Please visit https://www.purdue.edu/dfa/policies/icp.php to view details on these requirements.
- The process to receive financial aid as a temporary transfer can take 4 to 6 weeks once the application is submitted. Financial aid will be disbursed to the student, and the student is responsible for paying the host institution (Regional Campus) with the financial aid refund they receive.
**At any time a student changes enrollment while attending a Regional Campus for summer 2015 and is receiving aid for that attendance through Purdue West Lafayette Campus, the student is responsible to notify both Financial Aid offices of that enrollment change.**
Download and complete the Regional Campus Summer Aid Application. Return the completed and signed application to the Division of Financial Aid at Purdue West Lafayette. Processing will take approximately 4-6 weeks from the time our office receives the application.