Regional Campus Summer Financial Aid
Students seeking a degree at Purdue West Lafayette who plan to enroll at a regional Purdue campus on a temporary basis for the summer term may be eligible to receive summer financial aid through Purdue University.
- At least half-time summer enrollment is required for most types of aid (other than Pell Grant and Child of Disabled Veteran Fee Remission), including Stafford/PLUS loans.
- For undergraduates, full-time enrollment is 12 hours or more; 6 credits hours for half-time.
- For graduate and professional students, full-time enrollment is 6 credit hours or more; 3 credit hours for half-time only during summer.
- Private loans may be available to students enrolled less than half-time.
All students must have the following documents on file before summer aid can be processed:
- A 2013-14 FAFSA unless only private loan will be used. The federal processor must receive your FAFSA no later than June 30, 2014.
- Any documents required to complete your 2013-14 FAFSA file. The Division of Financial aid will notify you of any necessary documents, such as a student or parent tax return transcript. Do NOT submit information unless requested to do so by our office.
- A 2014 Regional Campus Summer Aid Application completed and signed (see link below)
- Ensure you have completed the CORRECT Intercampus TEMPORARY Transfer Admissions application at the Regional Campus you plan to attend for the summer 2014 session
***Other Important Information***
You must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
All fee dedicated aid , such as CVO fee remissions and staff dependent fee remissions, will be processed by the Regional Campus you will be attending. If a separate application and/or documentation is required, it must be submitted to the Regional Campus.
Financial aid is based on the number of credit hours in which a student is enrolled AND has initiated course participation as of the end of the second week of classes of module 2. Please visit https://www.purdue.edu/dfa/policies/icp.php to view details on these requirements.
The process to receive financial aid as a temporary transfer can take 4 to 6 weeks once the application is submitted. Financial aid will be disbursed to the student, and the student is responsible for paying the host institution (Regional Campus) with the financial aid refund they receive.
**At any time a student changes enrollment while attending a Regional Campus for summer 2014 and are receiving aid for that attendance through Purdue West Lafayette Campus, the student is responsible to notify both Financial Aid offices of that enrollment change.**
Calculate your anticipated aid eligibility as a Regional Campus Transfer.
Download and complete the Regional Campus Summer Aid Application.