Effective Immediately

Effective immediately the Division of Financial Aid has ended its student job posting services. 

Important Information:  On-campus Student Jobs NOW in SuccessFactors 

On-campus employers, including those seeking Federal Work-Study (FWS) eligible students, must use SuccessFactors.  See supervisor instructions on hiring students via SuccessFactors.  

Student Applicants will apply for campus jobs as either an Internal or External Applicant.

Off-campus employers within the Greater Lafayette-West Lafayette community should now post local part-time jobs for students with Purdue's Center for Career Opportunities (CCO) at 765-494-3981, or email askcco@purdue.edu.

Find information on posting off-campus job openings here.

Employer Resources

Federal Work-Study: Advantages to Employers
The Federal Work-Study (FWS) program allows Purdue departments and local non-profit employers to hire FWS eligible students and pay only 30 percent of the student(s) wage.  The other 70 percent is provided through federal funding.  Non-profit employers who hire FWS eligible students as pre-school through elementary school reading tutors, elementary through ninth grade math tutors or for performing family literacy activites in a family literacy project that provides services to families with pre-school age children, or children who are in elementary school, may be eligible for a 100 percent reimbursement of the FWS eligible student(s) wage.  Purdue's Office of the Bursar will monitor and maintain the individual student earnings and provide the primary payroll functions for FWS students working for off-campus non-profit employers.

Purdue University Division of Financial Aid, Schleman Hall, Room 305, 475 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2050, (765) 494-5050

© 2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Division of Financial Aid

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact Division of Financial Aid at facontact@purdue.edu.

Adobe Reader Microsoft Office Viewers