Find a Job

Need a job around or on campus for a semester, year or summer? You’ve come to the right place. 

Current students can view job postings submitted to our office and follow the directions listed to apply.

Or check out @Hire_A_Boiler on Twitter. 

Purdue Recreational Sports and Student Life also have job openings on their sites.

Purdue University Division of Financial Aid, Schleman Hall, Room 305, 475 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2050, (765) 494-5050

© 2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Division of Financial Aid

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact Division of Financial Aid at

Adobe Reader Microsoft Office Viewers