to Additional Facts and Figures links
Download a PDF
of this page (Abobe
Acrobat Reader Required).
Housing Capacity for 2001-02
|Family Housing (Purdue Village)
- The population of students living in Purdues
residence halls is larger than 85% of the towns in the state
- Purdues Housing operation is the fourth
largest in the country and the largest with no live-in requirement
for any students at any level in the University.
- For the past 10 years, 82-85% of each entering
class has been housed in one of Purdues housing options.
- During the academic year 2000-01, University
Residences served 3.2 million meals.
- The Faculty Fellow program involves over
180 faculty and staff on a volunteer basis in the undergraduate
residence halls, making it one of the largest faculty involvement
programs in the country.
- Over 6,400 residential life programs were
offered to students housed in University Residences during
the academic year 2000-01.
- Purdue Village administers a language school
program to 400 participants annually the largest
on campus and in the community.
What Students are Bringing to Campus
and Food Services Business Office