As the largest arts presenter in the area, we can help your company reach an audience of thousands, while providing memorable performing arts experiences for the entire community.
Our corporate partners provide approximately $100,000 in support each year to help us pay the expenses related to presenting performances and educational programming. For performances, this means expenses such as artist fees, production expenses, travel, catering, and lodging. For education, this support helps provide ticket and transportation scholarships for young students to attend a performance at Purdue and subsidizes discounted tickets for college students.
Our partnerships offer excellent visibility and many personalized benefits including access to tickets and priority seating, event invitations and more. View our Corporate Partnership brochure [PDF] to learn more or contact the Director of Development at (765) 494-9712.
“By supporting the arts, we are fostering creativity, encouraging enhanced cultural awareness and strengthening our community.”
– Jennifer McGarvey, Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Partner since 1989
How to Give
We have a host of other options for giving, no matter what your preference is!
Contact the Director of Development at (765) 494-9712 to learn more.
Season Partner ($25,000 or higher)
- Customized packages available at this level
- Complimentary tickets to every performance in the season
- Special artist interaction opportunities
- Special promotions and networking opportunities
Gold Partner ($10,000-24,999)
- Highlighted placement as Gold Partner in season brochure
- One full-page company highlight in program book for full season
- Customized promotion opportunity or event
Silver Partner ($5,000-9,999)
- Eligible for Broadway/Special performance support designation with show-specific marketing
- One half-page company highlight in program book for partial season
- Lobby recognition at all performances
- Photo of company representative added to program book listing
- Logo recognition in end of season thank you ad (Journal and Courier)
Bronze Partner ($2,500-4,999)
- Eligible for non-Broadway/Special support designation with show-specific marketing, including posters, ads and season preview video
- Logo recognition in season brochure
- Logo recognition in season opening and closing emails
- Social media mentions and tags during month of performance or program activity
Corporate Member ($1,000-2,499)
- Eligible for performance or program designation with program book logo recognition (no exclusions)
- Logo recognition on website with link to company website
- Complimentary tickets and keepsake for designated performance or program activity
- Access to ticket concierge service and preferred seating for all performances
- Access to exclusive networking opportunities with patrons and donors
2016-17 CORPORATE PARTNERS