Groups of all kinds and sizes are welcome at Convocations’ presentations – and if you have 10 or more in your group, you’ll receive a discount on your tickets as well as bonus tickets for tour organizers, chaperones, or bus drivers (for qualifying performances only).
Group benefits available upon request
- Step-on guide to greet your bus group and orient them to the facility and to key information about the performance
- Bus drop-off and pick-up access (as well as parking!)
- Planning packet with local attractions, restaurants, and parking information
- Promotional material and/or background information to assist you in publicizing the event to your group
- Option to host a pre- or post- show reception (more information)
Please note that group tickets are not available for all Convocations events.
16-17 Season GROUP ORDER FORM
General Inquiries & Student Concert Committee Show Group Orders
Click to call 765-494-3933
GROUP TICKET PAYMENT POLICIES
- Contact the Purdue box office at (765) 494-3933 for ticket reservation and payment information.
- Group orders require a 10% non-refundable deposit and final payment is due four weeks before the performance.
- You will receive one complimentary ticket per ten or twenty tickets purchased. (See order form for details.)
- Tickets may be purchased via cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or check made payable to Purdue University.
- No refunds or exchanges are given once tickets are purchased.