Groups of all kinds and sizes are welcome at Convocations’ performances! If you have 15 or more in your group, you’ll receive a discount on your tickets as well as bonus tickets for tour organizers, chaperones or bus drivers.*
Group benefits available upon request
- Step-on guide to greet your bus group and orient them to the facility and to key information about the performance
- Bus drop-off and pick-up access (as well as parking!)
- Planning packet with local attractions, restaurants, and parking information
- Promotional material and/or background information to assist you in publicizing the event to your group. Contact James Britton, Director of Marketing at 765-494-5045 or email@example.com for more details.
Please note that group tickets are not available for all Convocations events.
General Inquiries & Student Concert Committee Show Group Orders
GROUP TICKET PAYMENT POLICIES
- Contact the Purdue box office at (765) 494-3933 for ticket reservation and payment information.
- Group orders require a 10% non-refundable deposit and final payment is due four weeks before the performance.
- Tickets may be purchased via cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or check made payable to Purdue University.
- No refunds or exchanges are given once tickets are purchased.
*Qualifying performances vary. Call 765-494-3933 for details.