1. The Broadway production (Spamalot) won three Tony Awards, including Best Musical, and was followed by two successful West End runs.
2. [Spamalot] features a chorus of hunky men and sexy dancing girls, eye-popping sets, lavish costumes, plenty of fun songs and several (extremely tasteful) potshots at theatrical institutions like Stephen Sondheim, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Les Miserables.
3. “This funny show had me laughing from the moment the curtain went up, to the moment the curtain went down. This is a good time. It’s so much fun. It’s original in that it brings a freshness to Broadway that we haven’t seen in a long time in the world of musicals…”
Jon Hamburg, WOR AM Radio
4. Tickets can be had for some great group rates, so you don’t have to break the bank, or break into one, to see Spamalot. With the National Tour coming to a city near you, there couldn’t be a better time to plan a group trip to see the Best Musical Spamalot.
5. After the show, you’ll want to join the SPAM Club. The SPAM Club is a group of devoted Eric Idle and Monty Python fans. SPAM Club members get exclusives throughout the site, such as e-mailed issues of The Daily Dirty Fork newspaper, Adopt-An-Eric, access into virtual parties, and, such club events, as “The SPAM Bag” and “Get Well Soon Eric.”