Outreach Services at CAPS
Programming and services to meet your needs!
- Workshops and seminars are designed with a focus on prevention, education, relationships, and self-awareness
- CAPS staff connect with the larger Purdue community about our services
- Programs are available for student groups, student organizations, or university departments
- See Workshop Requests below for more information
- Provide information on campus and community mental health resources
- Work with academic advisors to help students cope better
- Assist in residence hall staff and therapist training
- Plan strategies to avert a potential crisis
- Respond to crises
- Include Cultural Center consultation hours
At this time in the semester CAPS experiences a very high clinical demand for our services. As a result, our staff are focused on the provision of therapy services through the end of the spring semester, which precludes the delivery of outreach programming.