Together, we can Protect Purdue.

See our FAQs

Students Concerned about Visa Renewals

Updated 7/16/2020

Through short-term individual counseling or via therapy groups, CAPS offers help and support to International students who wish to process concerns, such as those related to family issues and the impact of student visa policies. Please visit our website or call us at (765) 494-6995.*

Please visit Purdue University International Students and Scholars for specific questions related to your visa status.


Internet Resources for International Students Concerned about Visa Renewals:

July 14, 2020, The Hill Article: Trump Administration Rescinds Foreign Students Rule

Current locations of Embassies within the USA for Countries outside the USA.

General Resource Guide for Various types of Visas, including student visas, tourist visas, specialized employment visas, etc.

A general list of lawyers specializing in some form of immigration law in the Greater Lafayette or Indianapolis areas.

A free legal clinic for immigration issues beyond student visas.


*You must be physically in the state of Indiana to receive services at CAPS based on the requirements of our licensing laws.