Psychiatric Services at CAPS
- Three board certified psychiatrists
- Provides medication evaluation and management
Medication is one option to address mental health issues. Medication is often most effective when combined with therapy services.
- Through the course of treatment with a CAPS therapists
- Directly from the Triage Assessment Process
- Through PUSH physicians
Specific requirements for the medication management of ADHD
- Please follow this link for information about the Medication Management of ADHD
There is no charge for your initial psychiatric consultation during each semester.
Fee waivers are available for students in high financial need.
Our psychiatrists have requested that you read the Psychiatry Referral web page information when referring students for psychiatric purposes.