Solutions Group for students with ADHD
This group is designed specifically for Purdue University students diagnosed with ADHD and is co-sponsored by CAPS and ODOS.
Each group member identifies individual goals.
- Change is facilitated through the interaction between the coaches and the group members.
- Group members hold one another accountable provide support, and problem-solve collaboratively.
- You are expected to commit to attending at least 5 group meetings during the course of the semester.
How do I begin?
- You are asked to come to an orientation session prior to your first group meeting.
- An appointment is required, and may be scheduled with Don Werden at (765) 494-6995.
- This meeting will facilitate:
- Establishment of the coaching relationship.
- The coaches' ability to learn some history around your diagnosis.
- Establishment of goals.
- Orientation to the group process and expectations.
Group Meeting Time(s)
- The group only meets during the fall and spring semesters.
- Please see Support Groups section on our Group Listings/Times page for the most accurate information.