Publications on Gender and Leadership
Many publications on gender and leadership are being published for the center working staff, the rotating Butler chair , and through Dr. Kossek’s work as a scholar and in collaboration such as forthcoming publications with Dr. Buzzanell and Dr. Lee. Here is a sample below:
- Journal series initiated for 2017: Closing the Gender Gap: Advancing Leadership and Organizations
Editors: Dr. Ellen Ernst Kossek and Dr. KyungHee Lee
- Purdue Gender and Leadership Conference Research Abstracts series 2016 inaugural conference
- Special Issue In Press Human Resource Management: Women’s Career Equality and Leadership in Organizations: Creating Evidence-based Positive Change
Editors: Dr. Ellen Ernst Kossek & Dr. Patrice Buzzanell
- Other Publications on Gender and Diversity
- A highlighted current paper on women’s career equality can be found at the Journal of Management.
- Dr. Kossek’s publications
- Kossek, E., Su, R. & Wu., L. 2016. “Opting out” or “pushed out”? Integrating perspectives on women’s career equality for gender inclusion and interventions.
Journal of Management, DOI: 10.1177/0149206316671582
- Why work-life balance is good for both employees and employers