Dr. Kossek is widely cited in the media on gender, work life, and leadership from the Wall Street Journal to SHRM Foundation, to National Public Radio, to the Financial Times and other international press in Singapore, Korea, Australia, and Portugal.
Here is a sampling of some recent articles:
- Financial Times: Women at business school – Ellen Kossek, professor
- Phys.Org: Professor says US lags in workplace gender equality
- Society For Human Resource Management: How HR Can Promote Flexibility in Blue-Collar Jobs
- Journal & Courier: Bangert: Justice Rush and court’s ‘Mom’ question
- The Wall Street Journal: Late-Night Work Email: Blessing or Curse?
- The Washington Post-1: Still checking work email on vacation? This employer says ‘Stop’
- The Washington Post-2: Do workers want ‘flexibility’? Depends on how you define it.
- United Kingdom: Alec Rodgers Memorial Lecture 2017