- Who can attend the Conference for Assistant Professors?
The following attendees can register and attend the conference:
All tenure track/tenured/non-tenure track faculty at Purdue and other universities
Advanced graduate students and post-docs from Purdue and elsewhere
Tenured faculty (Although many sessions and the workshop at the conference are geared towards professional development of early career academics, tenured faculty may find them useful too).
The emphasis is on women’s success, but men are welcome to register and attend as well.
- How can Purdue faculty get special pricing for the conference registration?
There is a special conference pricing (free) for Purdue faculty, postdocs, and graduate students. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, title/rank, and department for the special pricing coupon code for registering online. You must send the email and request for the code before you register.
- Is the special pricing for registration available for faculty at Purdue’s regional campuses (other than the main campus)?
Special pricing is available for ALL Purdue faculty, postdocs, and graduate students at the main West Lafayette campus, regional campuses, and Purdue Global.
- What is the registration cost for faculty, postdocs, and graduate students who are not at Purdue?
The fee for non-Purdue faculty, postdocs, and graduate students is $50. The registration fee will be due at the time of registration via a credit card transaction.
- What does registration for the conference include?
The registration fee includes access to all sessions and all session materials on both conference days.
- I want to attend only the keynote and workshop. Should I register for the conference?
Yes, you must register even if you want to attend some parts of the conference such as the keynote, workshop, or if you are a panel speaker.
- Can I apply for the fellowship?
Faculty from outside Purdue can apply for the fellowship. The deadline for the fellowship application for the 2020 conference is 5pm Wednesday, August 26.
When will I receive the link to access the live conference sessions?
The link for the conference will be emailed to all registrants the week before the conference. This link will allow access to all sessions for both days of the conference. As noted in the registration terms and conditions, please do not share or distribute the conference link.
Will the sessions be recorded and available later?
Only the welcome and opening remarks and the keynotes on both dates will be recorded and made available on our website.