Jump to other news and events
Purdue signature

County Extension Service

Travel processing for staff members of the County Extension Service (CES) is administered in the same manner as the rest of the university. Mileage reimbursements are claimed on an expense report in Concur Travel & Expense.

Mileage expense reports should be completed at the end of each month.

Other travel expenses (fixed meal allowance, hotel, parking, etc.) are reimbursable if the business trip is overnight or long enough that the traveler needs to stop for sleep or rest to properly perform their business duties.