Research Quality Assurance
The Research Quality Assurance (RQA) unit reviews and monitors Purdue’s research administration and research regulatory compliance practices and provides leadership when conducting comprehensive reviews of the University’s compliance activities. The RQA staff will coordinate education and training of Principal Investigators, project staff, and departmental and business office staff regarding compliance with federal and state regulation and Purdue policies relating to research.
The RQA unit does not assume the duties of the operational regulatory or business areas, and all compliance and sponsored program support activities will exist in their respective reporting structures. The RQA’s role is to monitor these efforts and assess University-wide performance.
RQA unit services include:
- Financial Management Reviews
- Research Regulation Reviews
- Recommend improved procedures
- Development of best practice training material
- Provide training to researchers, research administrators, and business offices at Purdue
- Coordinate the response to audits
About RQA unit: