Jump to other news and events
Duties of Records Management:
- Leads University Records Coordinators in their records management practices, obligations and the preservation of evidentiary records.
- Oversees record storage and imaging in support of Business Services.
Benefits of the Records Management Program:
- Facilitates the management of records from creation to disposition.
- Minimizes audit and litigation risk, expense, and exposure.
- Reduces the cost of office, data, and records center space (active and inactive storage).
- Ensures records are protected, secure, and accessible.