How to Buy
Purchase Process during Pause
Order process documentation and forms for purchasing during the pause period noted as follows:
- Non-Catalog Supplier orders: May 10, 2018 to July 2018
- Catalog Supplier orders: June 1, 2018 to July 2018
- Interim Purchasing Process Overview: Provides overview of all processes for ordering from PO suppliers during the pause
- Interim PO Process: Provides process for requesting and processing an Interim PO (Form 12)
- Interim PO (Form 12): This is the Form 12 to be used (except for Capital Projects)
- Credit Card Form: The credit card ordering form for large dollar purchases with Purdue Terms & Conditions
- Catalog Suppliers Ordering: List of catalog suppliers with website/call-in order instructions for Pcard
- QPA Supplier Ordering: List of prime contracted suppliers with specific order instructions
Need to buy common, routine goods? Use Purdue's online procurement system - Ariba
- Ariba Login
- Ariba Resources
- Need help finding a supplier? Please click here for a detailed commodity list with key suppliers.
- Over 60% of all items purchased on POs are found in one of the Ariba Catalogs. View a list of preferred suppliers here to get started.
- The Office of Supplier Diversity Development also offers a database of minority and woman-owned businesses looking to do business with Purdue.
- Catalog Suppliers
Purchases $10,000 and Over
- Purchase Request Instructions
- Submit a request for purchases $10,000 and over here. A purchasing agent will contact you once the request has been received.
- Review requests for purchases $10,000 and over here.