Information for Suppliers
About Purdue University
Purdue University is composed of three campuses, with its main campus in West Lafayette and regional campuses serving other areas of the state located in Hammond, Fort Wayne, and Westville. Indiana University and Purdue University jointly offer academic programs at the campus in Indianapolis (IUPUI). Indiana University has fiscal responsibilities for IUPUI. Purdue University also operates a Statewide Technology Program at numerous locations throughout Indiana. In addition, we have county extension offices in all 92 Indiana counties.
About Procurement Services
Procurement Services encompasses Strategic Sourcing, Operational Procurement, Contracting, Accounts Payable, Travel and Procurement Card.
Procurement Services is engaged in the following activities:
- Source large dollar purchases for risk mitigation, compliance, and cost savings
- Draft contract language, negotiate terms, and facilitate contract dispute resolution between the University and suppliers
- Manage supplier relationships
- Maintain a robust procurement system for ordering, receiving, and invoicing
- Provide travel and expense reimbursement services
- Manage system-wide p-card activity
- Ensure suppliers are paid accurately and promptly
*The following information is for suppliers who are already conducting business with Purdue University on the Ariba Network or those Procurement Services is actively working to enable on the Ariba Network. The Ariba Network is best suited for Purdue University suppliers with high transaction volume. Procurement Services will work with suppliers to determine whether they should be enabled.
The following documents have been provided by Ariba. Please visit supplier.ariba.com for the most current versions and additional information about the Ariba Network.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization - ACH
- General Exemption Certificate
- Memo Regarding Tax Clearance for Vendors Doing Business with a State of Indiana Agency or Educational Institutions
- Supplier Diversity
- Visitor Information Center
- Holiday Schedule
- Purdue Memorial Union
- Smoke-Free Campus - Effective 7/1/2010, Purdue University is a Smoke Free Campus, please visit the Smoke-Free Campus website for Frequently Asked Questions and a map of designated smoking areas.