Cost Distribution (IT27)
- Cost Distribution Form (CD_01)
- Cost Distribution Form Instructions
- Signed Correction Document Process Change Memo 2015_08_13
- Step by Step Instructions for Correcting Cost Distribution in SAP
- CD-01 PAR Pre-Audit Decision Chart
Cost Override Form
Allows departments to change the cost distribution to payments submitted on the ADPAY form.
Cost Override through EC Time
Effort Reporting Policy
SEEMLESS and Effort Reporting Process
The online SEEMLESS (Summer Employment and Effort Management Leading Efficiency through a Simple Solution) application replaces paper PARs.
- Business offices and faculty will access SEEMLESS to view PARs.
- Similar to today, the faculty must verify their effort. The business office will view and approve.
- Once central office review and it is ‘certified.’ The PAR is locked.
How it works for Summer PAR period:
- Information from Summer Pay prepopulates the PAR
- Faculty must verify PARs
- A PAR can be assigned to one or more faculty for review, but only one faculty can sign the PAR
- Business office and/or faculty can edit PARs:
- New cost distribution items can be added/deleted
- Comments can be added/edited
- Edits automatically feed the summary
Training Tools - Business Office
Faculty Training Resources
- Faculty Effort Reporting Training Webpage
- Faculty SEEMLESS Cheat Sheet for PARS
- View and Edit PAR
- Demonstration - Effort Reporting Faculty
Effort Reporting and Cost Distribution for Payroll Periods Prior To January 1, 2019
- Revised PAR Payroll Correction Process for Payroll Periods prior to January 1, 2019
- Correcting Payroll JV QRG
- Correcting Payroll Prior to 01.01.2019
- Fringe Benefit Redirects
- CD-01 Payroll Correction Process for Payroll Periods prior to January 1, 2019
- Correcting Document Template - PAYROLL
- Prior to January 1, 2019 Pay Distribution Calculator – Short
- Prior to January 1, 2019 Pay Distribution Calculator – Long
- PAR Form