ID Card Rules
Every person who receives a Purdue ID card must be aware of some basic rules. They include:
- As your official University ID, you should carry your Purdue ID card at all times. It’s the property of Purdue University, and the policies and procedures of the University govern its use.
- A cardholder may only possess one official Purdue ID card at a time.
- The card is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued. It is not to be loaned to any other person for use and is subject to confiscation if found in the possession of another person.
- Do NOT mutilate the card, punch holes in it or change any of the information on it. Any of these misuses will result in a $25 charge to replace the card.
- This card is NOT transferable.
- The University is not responsible for any loss or expenses resulting from the loss, theft or misuse of this card.
- If found, please return the card to the Purdue ID Card Office.