The Purdue ID Card Office provides the Purdue community with access to a variety of services on and off campus via a one-card solution that encompasses academics, finance, access and identification for Purdue students, faculty, staff and others.
Our goal is to deliver innovative services through strategic partnerships that continuously improve value and enhance students’ overall experience by:
- Bringing value to the card through its one-card solution.
- Offering customer-focused service in a courteous, welcoming manner.
- Offering timely, effective and appropriate access for members of the Purdue community who use the card for access.
The Purdue ID Card Office identifies current and future needs of our customers and works collaboratively to align services to meet those ever-changing needs while maintaining fiscal solvency. This customer-based focus is realized through the following core values and leadership behaviors:
- Quality, customer-valued service
- Financial stewardship and accountability
- Continuous improvement
- Professional growth and development
- Respect and diversity
The Purdue ID Card Office supports several types of card applications on campus utilizing the Blackboard Transact system. This includes door access, event access, stored value transactions and more. For more information about the different types of devices our system supports, please contact us by email or visit us online on SharePoint (login required).
The ultimate mission of the Purdue ID Card Office is to see that our clients realize the following benefits:
- Accurate and timely access via the Purdue ID card.
- Increased value in the Purdue ID card for uses other than identity management.
- Simplified and streamlined services.
- Proper information security and management control.