Federal Work-Study Students Need Form During Semester Break - 11/20/08

Federal Work-Study students who plan to work for the University during the non-enrollment period, Dec. 22-Jan. 11, must first complete an additional form, the Interim Savings Form, according to a reminder from the Division of Financial Aid. If the form is not completed and turned in, the student’s earnings during this period will be charged to the department for which the student works.

However, if a Federal Work-Study student is employed directly by the department and paid on that department funds during this time, the student does not need to complete this form.

The form is available from the Student Employment Office, located in Schleman Hall, Room 302. Employers can request the form by calling 496-6977 or by sending an email to Federal Work-Study Administrator Lauren Franks. Students also may pick one up at the Student Employment Office.

The form must be completed and returned to the Student Employment Office by Dec. 12.