|Table Of Contents:
The initial downpayment for the the Fall 2015 Installment plan is:
- August 24, 2015
What is the Installment Plan?
The plan offers an alternative way to ease the burden of having to make one large payment each semester. Persons wanting to participate in the plan should enroll online via myPurdue. Participants will be charged 8% APR on the amount of fees deferred per semester (average cost for enrollment is approximately $45 for students per term and will vary based upon the total amount deferred). Twenty-five percent of the amount due for tuition and fees (thirty-three percent for Summer) must be paid at the time of enrollment in the plan. The remaining fees (amount deferred) will be paid in up to three equal (two for Summer) amounts over the course of the semester. This plan is available for paying your tuition and fees, and contracted housing charges.
- Students who would like to participate in the plan should enroll online at myPurdue. Terms available for the plan will be provided at the time of enrollment.
- A finance charge is applicable based upon the balance deferred after the down payment.
- Twenty-five percent (25%) of the amount due for tuition and fees and contracted housing charges must be paid at the time of enrollment in the plan. The remaining fees, plus finance charges, will be paid in three equal amounts over the course of the semester. (Summer requires 33% at the time of enrollment)
- The initial 25% payment (33% for Summer) will need to be submitted online to enroll in the plan. Each subsequent installment should be paid by the due dates provided (late fees are applicable if payments are not made by the due date). As a convenience, participants may choose to schedule each installment payment in advance via an automatic deduction from a designated bank account.
To sign up for the installment plan:
- Log on to your myPurdue account
- Select the "Financial" tab
- Click on "Manage My Account"
- Select "Payment Plans"
- Click on "Sign up for a new Payment Plan"