This is an overview of how an electronics project works at the Bechtel Center, use this as a guide to help your project go more smoothly. See Project Workflow for the specific steps to get started.
1. Follow the Project Workflow steps to use the project management system and get your project approved
2. Consult with a Peer Mentor in the Electronics Lab to determine the design and skill requirements necessary to complete the project.
3. Acquire the necessary safety badges through Purdue Passport.
4. Train with a Peer Mentor to learn necessary skills.
- For most projects, this will be circuit design, soldering, and circuit testing.